Mike's musings

Whatever thoughts have been on my mind will probably end up here. Updated weekly, but perhaps more initially as I throw in some older things.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

RocketMan

MINI’s latest concept.  The Rocketman.

 

 

“Makes a really interesting concept”, says the guy towards the end

 

 

And we all know ‘interesting’ means, “I’m not sure, it’s ok.” Or “I’m not convinced”, or “I won’t be spending my money on it”.

 

I like the proportions, but not much of the detailing appeals.  Can’t decide on the rear lights, but I think they might grow on me.  The same is true for the double hinged doors – which remind me of the original external hinged doors of the first mini.

 

The thing is, it has iQ style seating, but is longer and wider, and I can’t help but think it’s just not as cute or innovative, although I suspect it’ll be a more engaging drive.

  

So what do you think, is it more RocketMan, or RocketMan?

Posted via email from mikemuses's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home