Mike's musings

Whatever thoughts have been on my mind will probably end up here. Updated weekly, but perhaps more initially as I throw in some older things.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Adjustable glasses

I absolutely love this.  I’ve mulled over for years how this might work – bearing in mind I don’t have the technical knowledge to match my curiosity.

 

I’d thought of a fluid filling, or two lenses that move towards and away from each other.  I’d pondered some kind of nanotechnology version that could be adjusted, but nothing seemed worth me investigating further, given the cost vs price. 

 

So I’m delighted that these guys have come up with a simple and effective solution.


http://www.eyejusters.com/home/

 

Keep up the good work! 

Posted via email from mikemuses's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home