Mike's musings

Whatever thoughts have been on my mind will probably end up here. Updated weekly, but perhaps more initially as I throw in some older things.

Friday, March 04, 2011

Sophisticated gent WLTM fundraising challenge for fun times, maybe more

Now that I work for myself (and so on behalf of charities, rather than directly for them), I don’t have the same range of specific fundraising challenge events right in front of me every day.  I’ve always donated to any charity that I work for, although I’ve tended not to do sponsored challenges for them or for anyone else so as not to dilute the message I’ve been sharing. 

Working with more than one organisation changes that, and all this adds up to a desire to take on a challenge.

A sponsored something as it were, but I can’t decide exactly what.

Cause4Effect is all about engaging people and business with their local community, so I thought I’d open it up to my peeps and tweeps for suggestions.

Any thoughts on what challenge I should take up – and for who?

Posted via email from mikemuses's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home