Mike's musings

Whatever thoughts have been on my mind will probably end up here. Updated weekly, but perhaps more initially as I throw in some older things.

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Is there a best time to say thank you?

I've been looking into the 'standard procedures', (shall we say) of an organisation I'm working with.

 

Specifically the single most important part of the fundraising process.  SAYING THANK YOU!

It's got me thinking, how do you thank your regular donors?

 

Specifically, if your organisation is like the one I'm working with then you may have people who donate monthly, quarterly, annually, and possibly a few other variations too.

So, how often do you say thank you, and let your donor know what they've helped to change?

Do you have a set way of 'thanking', regardless of how often people give?

Of course, not everyone reading this may be a fundraiser, so I'd love to know your thoughts - what could charities do better to let you know what your donation has done?

 

Posted via email from mikemuses's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home