Mike's musings

Whatever thoughts have been on my mind will probably end up here. Updated weekly, but perhaps more initially as I throw in some older things.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Call out the Instigators


Something I loved about Japanese TV commercials was that they usually showed who was singing the song somewhere on screen at some point. Which was great (if you could read it)

At long last I've found out who the singer of the TalkTalk advert is! Even better, you can find her here on myspace. From the first time I saw the ad I wanted to know who sang it.

I think that there's a similarity between her singing style and Alicia's Attic, but hey, I could be wrong.

Anyway, think I've kept you in suspense long enough, Hayley Sanderson

Check her out.



PS. I can't seem to upload any images. Hopefully it'll work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home