Mike's musings

Whatever thoughts have been on my mind will probably end up here. Updated weekly, but perhaps more initially as I throw in some older things.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Definition of a Catch-22.

Definition of a Catch-22.

 

Catch 22 are a fabulous charity, this year Will Young is running a marathon to raise money to support their work.

 

I’m considering supporting him through his justgiving page.  

 

But I find myself in a catch-22 of my own.  I’ve found out that Will has said that if he raises £40,000 he’ll do next year’s marathon in a mankini.  I’d love him to raise loads of money, but I’m not sure London needs to see him in a mankini. 

 

So should I donate?

 

I’ve had a look and he’s well on the way – I think he’ll hit the total whether or not I donate, so I might as well do so.  Why don’t you too?

 

Or click here to donate to the charity without boosting Will’s mankini chances.

Posted via email from mikemuses's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home