Mike's musings

Whatever thoughts have been on my mind will probably end up here. Updated weekly, but perhaps more initially as I throw in some older things.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Online spending may still be increasing, but supermarket shopping in decline.

After a decade, the level of grocery shopping done online is only 3.2%.  Compared to 10% for all retail sales (European Journal of Marketing).  In fact, it’s claimed to be in decline, for a range of reasons, here, here and here.

 

So as much as I like tools like Giveasyoulive, I still prefer SimplyFundraising.

 

Whenever I shop in the 2 supermarkets I tend to visit most, a percentage of my bill goes to my favourite charities.  It works in a range of other places too.  Online, offline, it doesn’t matter.

 

It really leaves me with just one question.  Why don’t you have a SimplyFundraising card?

Posted via email from mikemuses's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home