Mike's musings

Whatever thoughts have been on my mind will probably end up here. Updated weekly, but perhaps more initially as I throw in some older things.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Innovative vs good - Original Post March 1st 2010

Interesting article in Business week, suggesting that companies should strive to be 'good' rather than 'innovative'.

It reminds me of one of the last things I bought in Japan at the end of 2004 - headphones with built in MP3. Now they only had a capacity of about 1GB, but I wanted to avoid the bulkiness and the annoyance of wires of the existing MP3 players.

Unfortunately, the bluddy thing didn't work with macs, wiring it up to my old iBook completely befuddled it, so even once I'd got it plugged in to a good old PC, it wouldn't work.

Which is why everyone else was buying iPods.

But what do you think? Should companies aim to be innovative, or just good

Posted via email from mikemuses's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home